In this set of interviews, Mrs. Carroll explains from a Catholic perspective the main principles and lessons of history. Using numerous examples from history to illustrate these principles, Mrs. Carroll answers questions such as the following:
- What was the most important event in history? How do we know this?
- In what ways has the Church transformed society?
- How has the Church nourished civilization throughout the ages?
- In the anti-Catholic revolutions of the modern age, what aspect of Church life has been consistently targeted?
- How has God's grace continued to flow even in difficult times?
- How was the terror of the French Revolution finally brought to an end?
- What are some ways to easily disprove the most commonly made accusations against the Catholic Church?
- Is there any truth to the accusations made against Pope Pius XII that he did nothing to help the Jews during the Second World War?
- What are some examples from history which show the power of prayer?
Christ-Centered History makes history come alive!