Book 1. Catholicism Overturned
In this book, Catholicism Overturned, Vatican
insider, exorcist, and best-selling author Malachi Martin renders
a riveting and prophetic account of the Church's trials in modern
times. Catholicism Overturned has been described as the
most complete explanation available of what has happened to the
Roman Catholic Church.
recent Church history, not from a secular viewpoint, but from
the perspective of Our Lady's prophecies at Fatima.
an intriguing look at the personalities of Popes Pius XII, John
XXIII, and Paul VI.
a most essential ingredient of Catholicism. "And if you
don't find this ingredient, you haven't got Catholicism."
how the turmoil in the Church is impacting the day-to-day life
of Catholic priests and laity.
between false and true Marian apparitions.
why the Mass was changed.
- Takes an
inside look at the Vatican's key players and internal dynamics.
the central goal of the modernist superforce seeking to reshape
John Paul II's unique mind set and strategy.
- Makes an
eloquent and vigorous defence of the Papacy and the traditional
Roman Catholic faith.
All this and
much more is presented in this rich storehouse of information
and insights about our faith.
Catholicism Overturned is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
Book 2. The Eternal War
Eternal War, Vatican insider, exorcist, and best-selling author
Malachi Martin provides prophetic insights into the new world
order, current conflicts in the Middle East, and the crisis in
the Catholic Church. In The Eternal War, Malachi Martin:
the underlying reasons for the war in Iraq.
one interesting aspect of the religion of Islam.
the key notes of the new world order.
the issue of same-sex marriage long before it became front-page
the pressures on the faithful Catholic in day-to-day life.
the difficulties with modern liturgies.
the tragedy of the modernist. "If you lose your faith,
if you become an apostate, you don't know that you have lost
why the modern Church is thrashing around in moral and doctrinal
liberal tactics to undermine traditional Catholic teaching in
areas such as the priesthood, the Mass, and the Papacy.
- Makes an
eloquent defence of the traditional priesthood, especially the
mystery of priestly celibacy.
All this and
much, much more is presented in this concise and eye-opening account
of the trials of modern times.
The Eternal War is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
Book 3. The Kingdom of Darkness
In this book, professional exorcist Malachi Martin provides a fascinating discussion of the devil’s assault on individual souls, the international political order, and the Church. This book includes newly released material that is not in the cassette tape and CD versions of The Kingdom of Darkness. In this gripping discussion of the ultimate source of evil in our world, Malachi Martin covers topics such as:
- Common misconceptions about the nature of the devil.
- What actually happens during exorcisms? Is the Hollywood version of exorcism accurate?
- The intense struggle between the priest and demon during exorcisms.
- The underlying spiritual reasons for the success of the devil in reshaping the international political order of our times.
- Are there people in high positions under the direct influence of Satan?
- How can one recognize the footprints of the devil in our world?
- What are the principal means by which the devil has penetrated the Church in our times? What did Pope Paul VI believe about the devil’s presence in the Church?
- Some sure-fire ways of resisting the inevitable temptations of the devil in our day-to-day lives.
The Kingdom of Darkness is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
|- Book 4. Peter in Chains
Peter in Chains is an inside report about how Rome works. In Peter
in Chains, Malachi Martin:
- Using specific examples, exposes the cunning means by
which liberals have introduced changes into the Church
since Vatican II.
- Illustrates the various methods by which papal authority is
- Compares and contrasts how Rome functioned before and
after Vatican II.
- Reveals the new system of Church government, already
partially implemented, envisaged by a powerful network of
Church liberals called the superforce.
- Shows what happens if the Mass and devotions are
- Prophetically discusses the profound effects of new
communications technology, such as the Internet, on the
faith of Catholic believers.
- Explains the shocking characteristics of the new moral
order that is replacing traditional Christian morality.
Peter in Chains is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00
for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
- Book 5. The Deserted Vineyard
This book focuses like a laser-beam on three key subjects: The bishops, the Papacy, and Catholic devotions. In The Deserted Vineyard, Fr. Martin:
- Explains exactly how Judas went wrong. Fr. Martin calls this error the Judas complex.
- Illustrates how many modern churchmen have fallen into the error of the Judas complex.
- Provides the defining assessment of the pontificate of Pope John Paul II.
- Demonstrates the critical importance of Catholic devotions. Fr. Martin describes the life of Catholic devotion as the essence of Catholicism.
- Shows how to obtain the benefits available from the rich treasure chest of popular devotions accumulated over the centuries.
The Deserted Vineyard is the defining work about the betrayal by modern churchmen of the Catholic religion.
The Deserted Vineyard is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
|- Book 6. The Tempter's Hour
In The Tempter’s Hour, Malachi Martin vividly illustrates the striking parallels between the passion of Our Lord and our times. Today, like at the time of the crucifixion, the spiritual forces of darkness appear to have triumphed. In The Tempter’s Hour, Malachi Martin:
- Revisits his book, Windswept House, and clearly explains the book’s message.
- Identifies the unique perspective that exorcists can offer on the current crisis gripping the Church.
- Reveals the hidden impact of the spiritual dimension on the situation of the Church and the new global order coming into being.
- Explains a fail-proof method of distinguishing between faithful and unfaithful churchmen.
- Reveals the agenda of secret societies for the Papacy.
- Discusses the role of the Anglo-Saxon nations with regards to their relationship with the Church.
- Explains the role of the underground Church in the ongoing battle for the Catholic religion.
- Identifies the Emmaus factor at work in the Church. After the resurrection, two disciples on the way to Emmaus failed to recognize Our Lord. What is the critical relevance of this passage of scripture for our times?
In The Tempter’s Hour, Malachi Martin discusses these and many, many more fascinating topics. This book looks behind the events reported in the newspapers and identifies the frightening forces which are reshaping the Church and the world in which we live. The Tempter’s Hour provides a clear understanding of where modern civilization is headed, materially and spiritually.
The Tempter's Hour is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
|- Book 7. Crossing the Desert
The title of this book describes the primary challenge we face in reaching our eternal destiny. In Crossing the Desert, Malachi Martin:
- Exposes the central principle of the agenda of the liberal Catholic establishment and explains how they have put this agenda into practise.
- Demonstrates the key role that Vatican II played in the reshaping of marriage and the modern family.
- Reveals the hidden factor which caused the collapse of morals in our society.
- Explains the truth behind the rumors that Cardinal Siri was elected as Pope.
- Underlines the importance of devotions in reaching our eternal salvation.
- Describes the characteristics of angels. Explains the role that good and bad angels play in our lives and in the workings of the cosmos.
- Shows how to harness the immense power of angels in our day-to-day lives.
This book is the defining work about the angels and the influence of the supernatural in our lives. Crossing the Desert is a Catholic survival manual for our times.
Crossing the Desert is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
|- Book 8. Shoes of the Fisherman
In this book, Vatican insider, exorcist, and best-selling author Malachi Martin answers questions such as the following:
- What are the unique characteristics that set the Pope apart from other men?
- What is the condition of the Roman Catholic Church today? How would the final implosion of the Roman Catholic Church organization occur?
- What was the Slavic Solution, the strategy used by Pope John Paul II in meeting the key challenge of his pontificate?
- What are the geopolitics of faith and the geopolitics of reason and what happens when they collide?
- What role have the architects of the new world order planned for the Roman Catholic Church organization?
- How do we read the signs of what is happening in our world?
- How will the current crisis of the Church and modern civilization come to an end?
- What is the unique strength of the Society of St. Pius X? What is the one factor that could cause difficulty for this organization?
- What are the dynamics of papal conclaves?
Shoes of the Fisherman is a fascinating look at papal strategies and conclaves in an age of disintegration. The book version of Shoes of the Fisherman includes material (a chapter on conclaves) that is not in the CD and cassette tape versions.
Shoes of the Fisherman is available for $10.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
|- Book 9. Windswept House
A gripping and prophetic novel about the power struggle raging within the Church since Vatican II.
Windswept House is available for $35.00. Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
To order your copy of any of these books, send a cheque or money order
for each book plus postage to:
P.O. Box 479
Davidson, SK S0G 1A0
also accept payment by Visa and MasterCard.
Bulk rates for orders of three or more copies are available.
Postage and handling is $5.00 for one book and $10.00 for two or more books.
Also available from Triumph Communications is the book, Windswept House, by Malachi Martin, for $35 plus $12 for postage and handling.